Heinrich Immanuel Perrot
22.10.1929 – 06.03.2014
Heinrich Immanuel Perrot (1929-2014) became in 1952 the fourth generation company owner. His credentials were impressive. After his formal studies, he completed an apprenticeship at his uncle’s Perrot Regnerbau (sprinkler systems) and then became a trainee at the Clock Factory Bürk & Sons in Schwenningen (Black Forest). Finally, he successfully completed his mechanical engineering studies at the Public Engineering College in Esslingen (Germany).
A man endowed with vision and a sense of innovative development, Heinrich Immanuel Perrot pioneered the introduction of electro-mechanics with regards to tower clocks, bell ringing equipment and bell systems. From 1960 on, the transition to electronic motor controls became complete. Already in 1978, with his introduction of quartz and radio clocks into the market place, the computer age had dawned upon the Perrot factory.